More on plugs..need your opinion

First the beach was freezing today. Maybe Sunday will be better.
Yesterday I was talking about the 4" and 6" plugs. Our designs that are made to work with butt plugs are some of
the most popular suits we offer. I knew I was not the only one who enjoyed some secret anal stimulation while getting rays.
My question for you is this. The 6" plug stays in great but it is hard for me to get in, it is a little too big, the 4" plug fits in nicely but tends to slip out. It could be that I am anally challenged or need to work on my control but was wondering if any of you have that problem and if not any suggestions on how to get the smaller plug to stay in better.

My other idea which I will try next week is a different style plug. I have a sample of a cock shaped butt plug on its way to us,, it is about the same thickness as the 4" plug but it is 7.5" long. I am hoping A: that I can handle that length and B: that because of the size and shape it will make a more effective choice to use with our suits. Maybe the deeper penetration will still in better.
What is your thought on the subject?

Mens swimwear

Male Chastity

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 9/11/2010 12:54 PM eric wrote:
    Glad the issue is tackled . I bought one of the suits that holds in place with a plug. Got two plug sizes with it (black). The larger plug is the one I use as it stays indeed better in place. I do not believe that length will make it hold better, I think the base of the plug should be as small as possible in comparison to the head. On the penis shape, I am not sure I'd like it, I am str8 and having a penis shaped plug is not something that turns me on much - I prefer non realistic plugs. But this is just a personal opinion.
  • 9/12/2010 3:36 PM greg wrote:
    no matter how long a plug is it needs to have the proper shape at the end in order to stay in. and long plugs do feel great but i don't know if i could wear a long one for several hours. here is an example of a plug that stays in well:
  • 9/13/2010 9:29 AM tony wrote:
    If you look at anatomy chart for the anal region you'll see why certain designs will tend to come out easily, while others tend to stay put, even when pulled
    by a string or chain.
  • 9/13/2010 12:30 PM tony wrote:
    Another thing that will help to keep it in is the angle of the base, as 30 degree angle is going to hold better than an 80 degree angle on the base; plus i would have thought that using a larger diameter
    plug followed smaller would not hold as well due to muscle stretch
  • 9/13/2010 8:16 PM Speedo Park wrote:
    Have you considered an inflatable? Small to slip in easily and then pump it up to whatever size you need to keep it in. My inflatables generally don't slip out.

It does leave you with the inflator bulb which you really can't hide. Depending how kinky the crowd is, that either freaks everyone out or is the center of attention. Just be sure to wear a suit with a roomy pouch in case someone wants to "pump you up".

Have not thought of that one
    MD
    1. 9/15/2010 9:25 AM Eric wrote:
      I kinda like that idea. It makes the suit interactive
    2. 9/18/2010 4:14 AM Robert wrote:
      I have an inflatable one and its great! As big as I want and easy to get in! The bulb even detaches, leaving only the hose with pressure-release feature. The hose can be hidden in the fabric of a thong! Thats how I wear mine out in public

If guys like this we may offer it as a stock item
      MD
  • 9/16/2010 8:28 AM Alasdair wrote:
    My preference is a hard plug, i.e., made glass or metal, if it can be hidden in a suit.

Here are a couple of suggestions w/ large head and small stem:

Pure Plug by NJOY

Newport by Liberator

• 9/17/2010 8:09 AM David wrote:
    I believe that length is not nearly as important as the shape - if the plug is to remain firmly in place. This style http://www.sextoysex.com/view.php?show=PIC1&pnum=CNVJH-JTAN1755 is ideal except - I agree that the base should be at a ~ 30 degree angle to the m ain body of the plug. Having a narrow elongated base will ensure that is comfortable to wear for extended periods without the possibility of slipping all the way inside.
  • 11/14/2010 1:20 PM VirgoSpeedo wrote:
    I use a steel plug with a very thin diameter rubber-covered steel stem...it works great to keep the plus inside, with no issue of the plug coming out since there is not pressure on the anus...and it feels awesome. I will get a link to the actual plug and post here soon...for sure it's worth checking out. P.S. I also have had good luck with the asslock ring and when I wear micro thongs, I like how part of it shows

sounds great love to see a photo of it in you!
    MD
  • 11/27/2010 5:43 AM Chris wrote:
    I discovered early on that small plugs tend to slip out. When I fuck my girlfriend or a boyfriend, I want the plug to stay firmly in place. I found a well designed medium is essential
  • 10/31/2012 3:09 AM John wrote:
    I enjoy wearing a 5'-6' Butt Plug all day long at work, it stays in place very nicely. My question is, would daily use for extended period of time cause any longterm damage to my annus?

That is a question for your doctor..but it sounds like fun.
    MD